Introduction and Announcements

  
New Original ! 
Aankhon ko - आँखों को

Older Compositions : Haule SeUdalin Thiriyaale , Choolena
Available in iTunes and Amazon !!

Learn Indian Classical Dance in Riyadh   !!

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Audio Post - Aayiram kaNNumaay - Malayalam

this is an audio post - click to play


A song which is dear to my heart as much as my mom is. Has a special place in my life. Due to various debilitating reasons, I have not seen my family (mom,dad and kid sis) for 4 years. And this song reminds me of the tender moments that we have had personally. For a family that is strongly knitted by love, this gap is eternity. Hope to see them at the earliest and praying for the same.

8 comments:

  1. that is a real long time. hope you get to meet them soon. as for the song, it was just beautiful. the feel of the song just makes you yearn for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murali. beautifully sung. Very touched.

    Every day..starting with my kitchen cabinet for a cup of coffee to the moment i go to bed at night..things my mom does, things my dad would say. pass by me :)
    The last time i called home, it was my niece's 6th bday and she casually asked me.. "chithi - yen bday sunday dhane varadhu.. nee varaliya.".. And i am finally going to see them after 3.5 years this Dec.

    Hope you get to see your family real soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Murali... wonderfully sung...

    I know its so painful to be away from loved ones.. wish you meet your parents and loveed oned at the earliest..

    Amazing song.. very soothing...

    btw, updated my blog.. pls check

    ReplyDelete
  4. Murali,

    Very nice song, nicely sung. A lot of emotions !

    I hope and pray, you'll get to see your parents/sis soon. Hang in there! Its tough...this life all the way from home..but a day will come soon when you'll be in their arms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my fav songs of KJY. A song of my childhood... Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. friends - thanks.

    Nyns:

    My frist trip to India had a gap of 3.5 yrs. hmm..I wish you all good for the India trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:36 PM

    well sung murali.... i miss my home too!
    just wanted to share..a large collection of malayalam songs r available at www.mallupride.com
    have a look n decide

    ReplyDelete