Introduction and Announcements

  
New Original ! 
Aankhon ko - आँखों को

Older Compositions : Haule SeUdalin Thiriyaale , Choolena
Available in iTunes and Amazon !!

Learn Indian Classical Dance in Sydney  !!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Audio post - oru paadalai pala raagaththil



This song finds a place in my SPB list. This was tuned by the composer - G. K. Venkatesh. To read about him and his wonderful compositions in detail, click the songs links in this page. Saravanan, the walking encyclopaedia of film music, has written wonderfully about the discography of GKV.

This song is from an obscure movie "malligai mohini". the song went equally obscure I believe. With people like Udhaya and Saravanan around, there is no dearth for "new" old song surprises. It went into my "to sing" list, the moment I heard it (may be a year or two back). I was given this link for the telugu version:





It has been sung by G. Anand - never heard of him - who has done a nice job too. Let me know how my attempt sounds.