Introduction and Announcements

  
New Original ! 
Aankhon ko - आँखों को

Older Compositions : Haule SeUdalin Thiriyaale , Choolena
Available in iTunes and Amazon !!

Learn Indian Classical Dance in Sydney  !!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

En kaadhale - From Duet

Song : En kadhale
Movie : Duet
Singer: S.P.B
Composer : A.R.Rehman

Performed by :Murali

I was in undergrad when this musical extravaganza hit the theatres. As usual, I did not care much for the movie but was charmed by "thangame thamizukkilai thattuppaadu". It had wonderful beats, nice beats and to top all that, it was an SPB number. But what finally settled in my heart as my favorite was en kaadhale. It is a mesmerizing rendition by one and only S.P.B. The bhaavam is unmatched ! A beautiful tune immortalized by the immortal singer!

have tried my hand - Let me know what you guys think.