Introduction and Announcements

  
New Original ! 
Aankhon ko - आँखों को

Older Compositions : Haule SeUdalin Thiriyaale , Choolena
Available in iTunes and Amazon !!

Learn Indian Classical Dance in Sydney  !!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Neeraaduvaan - a mallu song from NakakshathangaL

It has been quite sometime since I sang a mallu song. So, when I got the karaoke of Neeraaduvaan from NakakshathangaL, I coudl not resist myself. This simple, but extremely soulful melody of Ravi rendered so romantically by DasEttan ranks as one of the finest examples in melody making. Ravi's trademark is in making a simple but unforgettable soulful melody. He loved the raga mohanam so much that he had the temerity to score three songs in the same ragam in the movie NakakshathangaL one of which won the second National award also for Chitra. He is a true priest of melody.

This song has a long aalaap by KJY which is a little tough to sing. I have tried my level best to do justice to the song. Please let me know how you like it.

Broadband


Dialup