Introduction and Announcements

  
New Original ! 
Aankhon ko - आँखों को

Older Compositions : Haule SeUdalin Thiriyaale , Choolena
Available in iTunes and Amazon !!

Learn Indian Classical Dance in Sydney  !!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Alankruta Sundara Roopam - Murali and Murali

Song : Alankruta Sundara Roopam
Singer :
Murali Ramanathan
Lyrics and Composition by : Murali Venkatraman


It has been almost 5 years since my fascination with Baby Krishna and allied Krishna themes started. Somehow, this seems to excite the writer in me most of the times. I have, earlier in one post, presented a song "vENdinEn unai vENdinen". Most of the songs I have written and set tune, however, are sleeping in the computer. I have been searching for specific voices for specific songs.

One such song is presented below - Alankruta Sundara Roopam - written in sanskrit by me. I composed this song in Raga Charukeshi to bring out the devotional bhaavam as much as possible. After composing I realized, a beautiful voice capable of rendering the Bhakthi is required to bring out the beauty in it. It lay in the racks until I met Murali Ramanathan online. I told myself - I cannot get a better voice for this song and I should not wait any further.

I think Murali Ramanathan has rendered this brilliantly capturing all the brighas, sangathis, gamakam and bhaavam that I had given him and also embellished it with some of his own. The moment I heard the song, I was awestruck. But mind it, this is just a draft version ! The song needs to be redone with veena sitar violin etc. and I can only imagine how this wonderful singer will sound then !!




Alankruta Sundara Roopam - My Composition Sung by Murali Ramanathan | Music Upload