Introduction and Announcements

  
New Original ! 
Aankhon ko - आँखों को

Older Compositions : Haule SeUdalin Thiriyaale , Choolena
Available in iTunes and Amazon !!

Learn Indian Classical Dance in Riyadh   !!

Friday, August 31, 2007

Vaadaatha Rosapoo

Song : Vaadaatha Rosapoo
Singer: SPB
Movie : Gramaththu Atthiyayam
Composer : Ilaiyaraja
Performed by : Murali Venkatraman



In one of my blog posts, I had somebody requesting me to sing this song. I was utterly unfamiliar with this song. The person who did not reveal him/herself sent me both the karaoke and the original mp3 so that I could sing. I think this happened months ago. I got this recorded a month back and this is for that person who had taken an interest to make me sing this lovely rustic number.

The song is apparently simple. But when one sings lines like "ammaadi" one would come to know how difficult it is to match the master singer's expressions. The quality of the karaoke is not that great. And my version is up for your panning.

4 comments:

  1. wow this is such a nice song. thanks to 'anonymous' & you i got a chance to listen to the song. totally enjoyed listening to your beautiful and soulful rendition. way to go murali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi murali,

    rombho nalla irunthathu... again a fab no by you... gv us sme mre treat like this quite freq... ungal voice nalla iruku intha pattu ku... music is good & flow is also gr8.... again nalla virunthu for our ears... keep going...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Murali,

    Great song. One of those forgotten melodies of Raja and SPB. Ippadi niraiya paatu irukku Murali.

    when i get time i will send u some songs.. if u r interested please do sing those for us... marantha paadalgalai ninaivu paduthura maathiri irukkume..

    once again.. wonderful song.. and ur voice was great.. great going!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am visiting your page regularly these days and am slowly exploring your old songs. I have listened to it a long time back, should be on DD during my school days. You have sung it really well.

    Thanks for making me go back in time when listening to this one.

    ReplyDelete