Introduction and Announcements

  
New Original ! 
Aankhon ko - आँखों को

Older Compositions : Haule SeUdalin Thiriyaale , Choolena
Available in iTunes and Amazon !!

Learn Indian Classical Dance in Riyadh   !!

Thursday, November 05, 2009

छम छम छलका रे - A Teaser

A teaser from my stable. Just an unfinished prelude. Lyricist will be Jai Kshatriya and singers will be decided later.

Madhyamavathy is one of my favorite ragams and this song is primarily based on that.


छम छम छलका रे - A Teaser | Online recorder

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:49 PM

    Awesome as usual Murali!! :)
    -Priya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murali- I remember listening to the tune of the mukhda I guess... I don't think I've heard this part of the song. Anyway, just wanted to say that it sounds totally awesome! :) Excited to hear the final product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:11 AM

    hey some body is using ur fotos and songs in the name of murali_tharan77@yahoo.com in wrong way.If possible try to find out who is he.because he is mis using ur fotos and songs.BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete