Introduction and Announcements

  
New Original ! 
Aankhon ko - आँखों को

Older Compositions : Haule SeUdalin Thiriyaale , Choolena
Available in iTunes and Amazon !!

Learn Indian Classical Dance in Riyadh   !!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My composition rendered by Jo

Internet has introduced to me many wonderful singers. Swati Khanitkar, Sanjeev Ramabhadran, Raja Govindarajan (Kansas Raja) to name a few. A month and a half back, I was given the link to Jo's blog wher I heard his wonderful renditions of many malayalm songs. In fact it is his blog which inspired me to put my renditions on the net. I asked him if he would like to learn on of my compositions and render. He gleefully accepted and has rendered the song very beautifully. The song is isainaadiyE,Check it out.

My version :
http://dhool.com/ms/jam/isainaadi.rm
Jo' version :
http://www.joplanet.com/blog/2005/10/monday-notes.html

16 comments:

  1. Murali,
    You are so talented my friend. I like your blog a lot. Way to go.

    Your latest Composition rendered by JO is superb indeed.!!

    I am glad we see so many audio bloggers these days..so many who are so talented.!

    Thanks for the good work Sir. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Venkitu. I am glad you liked the song. thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. i am amazed.
    beautiful song to begin with.
    And the renditions are so peaceful and serene. Takes me to a different place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Nyneishia,

    Hoping that I will release my album some day..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are definetly gifted and on the right track.
    Will wait around to hear more of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MS, good one. liked it a lot. know you as a singer. you have done a good job as a composer, too.

    "internet has introduced me to many wonderful singers. Swati Khanitkar, Sanjeev Ramabhadran, Raja Govindarajan (Kansas Raja) to name a few)"

    Hey! Have you forgotten Ravi Manian :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. raj..ravi maNian ellaam maRakka mudiyaadhu :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Murali Awesome job !!! Leaves that much sought after peaceful easy feeling ! Thank you for sharing your beautiful gift of music! Goodluck and GOD BLESS !!!

    PS: I am relatively new to the world of blogging. Could you guide me in picking a free audioblog player that I could use to put songs on my blog pls. Would appreciate it very much Thank you kindly in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. bluebyrd:

    Thanks. I think Jo can give you the details about the site he is using. It seems pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:52 PM

    You know, I have spent more than 2 hours in blog and I enjoyed every second of it. In these 2 hours, I have listened to all your songs ( I hope!!). Simply superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4:18 AM

    Impressive!! Felt the resemblance of Pongiyadhe KAdhal Vellam(Mannukkul Vairam).. Is it a close guess? I don't know anything about composing.. When you compose a song do you base it on some song/tune that impressed you?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:16 AM

    Great work!
    [url=http://bqcfkqqm.com/emfn/bted.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://tnayvnxo.com/vxjm/mrkv.html]Cool site[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:17 AM

    Good design!
    http://bqcfkqqm.com/emfn/bted.html | http://mganmgve.com/cadt/oamu.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10:12 PM

    Good Morning!!! swara.blogspot.com is one of the most outstanding innovative websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. I will be back.

    ReplyDelete