Introduction and Announcements

  
New Original ! 
Aankhon ko - आँखों को

Older Compositions : Haule SeUdalin Thiriyaale , Choolena
Available in iTunes and Amazon !!

Learn Indian Classical Dance in Sydney  !!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Blogswara - releases today !!!

A unifying musical endeavor in excellence sans the commercial elements using the power of net. This is how I would describe this venture which is a brainchild of Joesph Thomas ( popularly Jo) a singer with a mellifluous voice. This project may have been conceptualized by a few others, but was singlehandedly spearheaded by Jo. This venture has opened new channels to work with some wonderful artists like anup, meera, ajay and more.


Today around 2:30 pm Blogswara goes online. This is the first album in which I have donned the roles of a singer and composer. Hence I can confidently say this is my first album venture ! I seek the support of all my blog visitors to spread the word about Blogswara and enjoy the music that has been produced by the artists involved. Any feedback, positive or negative, will be appreciated wholeheartedly.

Watch out for Blogswara at 2:30 pm EST today !!!!