Introduction and Announcements

  
New Original ! 
Aankhon ko - आँखों को

Older Compositions : Haule SeUdalin Thiriyaale , Choolena
Available in iTunes and Amazon !!

Learn Indian Classical Dance in Riyadh   !!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My audio posts

All my audio posts are listed here sequentially with their links.



  1. Blogswara - Aavarthana Concert Videos 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
  2. Teasers 1, 2, 3 and 4
  3. Neeraaduvaan
  4. Ding Dong Kovil Mani- A duet with Srividya
  5. Viziyil vizundhu
  6. Poththi vechcha malliga
  7. Chinnamanik kuyile
  8. Madi saayndhidum - tamil version of rhim jhim gire sawan
  9. An audio letter to SPB on his 60th b'day
  10. En kaadhalE
  11. rasathi unna kaaNadha
  12. War Theme - Instrumental - My composition
  13. Theme of blogswara - my composition
  14. Alaikadal
  15. Aisi Bheegi Bheegi
  16. Sendhamarai - My composition - Vocals by Mux, Meera
  17. Thendrale Thendrale
  18. Poonkadhave thaaz thiravaay
  19. Kaatrinile varum geetham
  20. Oh Butterfly
  21. Mandram vandha
  22. ennai yaarendru eNNi
  23. ThEnE thenpaaNdi meenE
  24. Charukeshi on Veena - Sheela Raman
  25. Nakshatra DeepangaL
  26. Kavidhai arangerum nEram
  27. Thaamasamende Varuvaan
  28. Devasabathalam - A stage experience
  29. Swara raaga sudha - andha 7 naatkaL
  30. A flute piece in shudhdha saaveri - MOTIF sequenced
  31. Oru paadalai pala raagaththil
  32. Vedham nee iniya naadham nee
  33. Indhak kaadhal - My composition - Narayanan Venkitu's lyrics
  34. Aayiram kaNNumaay-Malayalam
  35. Un paarvaiyil Oraayiram
  36. Neelavaana Odaiyil
  37. Thikana na - Bengali Song
  38. Nilavu thoongum nEram
  39. Geetham Sangeetham
  40. Pramadhavanam- Malayalam
  41. IsainaadiyE - My composition
  42. Neeraaduvaan- Malayalam
  43. SangeethamE - Malayalam
  44. Nilaave vaa
  45. Theertha karaiyinilE


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:18 PM

    Hi,
    I was browsing through dhool.com to find out tamil singers available in the US. I sing in concerts in and around DC, NJ,Ny area. I saw your audio blog and I was very very impressed. Awesome!! Also, I got to tell you sang Vizhiye kathai ezhudhu (with P Susheela) extremely well..Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:30 PM

    hi ,
    i would like to know more bout u cos we share some common interests...i was born into music....ive learned carnatic music and i never ms an opportunity 2 go 2 concerts....
    so looking 4ward 2 meeting u.....
    my id on yahoo is chandakidoli_143@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:50 AM

    Hai Murali really good good and melodious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:58 PM

    Hi murali,i'm antony from chennai,i need sangeetha megam karoake...could u pls send me that karoake..pls...or u just give me the link ....i'm not a member of this site..i'm new to thi.spls send me..my mail ID is sa_jerald@yahoomail.com

    Thanks,
    Antony Jerald

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:03 PM

    hi murali,
    could u pls send nme the karoake version of sangeetha megam sng..i'm new to this site..pl
    Thanks,
    Antony Jerald

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:13 AM

    Hi Murali,

    Can you please send me karoake for sangeetha megam. I need it for singing in a function.

    Thanks in advance,
    Vinoth Kumar.R

    Email: vinothkumar2020@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete